How does open banking work?
With Open Banking you can see your external account balances and transactions within Revolut (and you can also see your Revolut balances with external providers).
The goal of Open Banking regulations is to make all your information more accessible to you. Your financial history should belong to you, not a particular bank. These regulations are set by the FCA.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?