How can we help?

What kind of document would you need to complete my verification?

This is decided on a case by case basis. Usually we request the following documents:

  • Transfer confirmation (if it is about pending payment)
  • Payslips (when it comes to source of funds check)
  • Invoices
  • Identity documents (when the previous one is expired or you were born outside the supported countries)

Related Articles