What are Revolut Vaults?
Revolut Vaults are the easiest way to stash away cash and achieve your financial goals faster, using any of the 31 currencies we support.
The money in your Vault is separated from your main balance. You can transfer money between your Vault and your main Revolut account at any time.
You can set up a Vault under the 'Vaults' tab on the Home Screen or by tapping the 'Vaults' icon under Marketplace ('Hub' from app version 8.0) in the app. Once this is done, give it a name, like ‘Holiday’ and start putting money away for your goals.
If you can't see the Vaults tab on the Home Screen, you can pin it by going to Vaults, tapping the three dots on the top right corner and tapping Add to Home Screen (Vaults > ... > Add to Home Screen)
Getting started with trading
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Can I buy only a fraction of a share?
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can i submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?
- How will Brexit affect trading with Revolut?
- Will the custody arrangements of the investments I have made via the Revolut App continue to be kept safe and secure by DriveWealth’s custodians after 31 December 2020?
- What’s the plan for the Revolut trading service post-Brexit?
- I live in the UK, what's the impact of Brexit on me?
- Will my investments continue to be covered under EU regulation after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to make a complaint about RTL after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to seek compensation if RTL is unable to meet its obligations to me after Brexit?
- My investments are held with a third-party broker in the DriveWealth LLC. Does Brexit affect my financial protections in the US?
- What are the main differences between EU regulatory protections and UK consumer protection law?
Understanding investment events and regulations
- Can I participate in voting at meetings for companies that I own shares in?
- What if the Third Party Broker fails?
- What is a W-8 BEN form?
- Who is Revolut Trading authorised by?
- What happens to my trading account if a company issues a dividend?
- What happens to my stocks if a company is delisted?
- Reporting taxes on my investments
- Why can't i withdraw my funds from my trading account?
- How do I close my trading account?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What if Revolut fails, what happens with shares?