My card payment has been flagged as Suspicious Transaction
Your safety is our priority. Occasionally, our security system can flag a card payment attempt as suspicious. When that happens your card payment will be declined and we will automatically freeze your card. You'll be notified via email and push notification.
Please review this transaction in the app by choosing one of two available options:
- Yes it was a genuine transaction.
- No, I'm not aware of it. We'll terminate that card assuming it's compromised.
Note: confirming that a transaction was genuine works only in the context of a single card (i.e. we can still flag transactions as suspicious for the same merchant from other cards you hold).
If any questions, feel free to submit a support request and we will be happy to help you.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?