How can I download my transfer confirmation?
To get a copy of your transfer confirmation:
- Go to the 'Home' menu and to your ‘Accounts’ page
- Next to 'Transactions' click 'See all' and select the relevant bank transfer
- On a side window, click ‘Download’ confirmation
Everytime you successfully submit a bank transfer, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. If your transfer hasn't landed yet, you can share the relevant transaction confirmation with your recipient to give to their bank — this can often speed up the process of tracking your transfer.
The transfer confirmation includes:
- Your name and account details
- The recipient's name and account details
- The date of the transfer
- The transfer amount
- An external payment reference
If for some reason you are not able to download the transfer confirmation statement yourself or you need SWIFT message, please complete a request to our support team here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?