What is a recurring payment?
Recurring payments are payments you can set up to repeat either monthly or weekly.
There are two ways to set up a recurring payment:
- Go to ‘Send’ > Choose beneficiary and amount > Click on the calendar icon next to 'Continue' > Choose the date and then ‘Repeat’. Here you will be able to choose the recurring preference;
- Go to ‘Payments’ > ‘Scheduled’ tab > ‘Add new’ > ‘Schedule payment’ > Choose beneficiary > Click on the calendar icon next to 'Continue' > Choose the date and then ‘Repeat’. Here you will be able to choose the recurring preference.
During this process you can also send an email notification automatically to the beneficiary. For this, you just need to add beneficiary's email address while creating a recipient.
On Payments > Scheduled tab you can also view and delete your scheduled transfers.
All recurring payments need to have a payment reference and, if the transfer fails (i.e. if you don’t have enough funds in the currency pocket that you’ve chosen) you’ll have to process it manually.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?