I don't wish to change IBAN. Can I keep the old one?
Unfortunately not. All customers will receive a Lithuanian “LT” IBAN once they are migrated. To help make this transition smoother we have implemented a redirection service which will ensure that any payment received to your old GB account will be delivered to your new IBAN starting with 'LT'. Please note that this will be in place for 6 months (until June 30th 2021). We encourage all customers to update their payment details to their new LT as soon as they can after migration.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?