Why do I need a notary when I have a document issued by the government?
A notary document is sought when we are unable to verify your details against an independent data source. However, if you are able to provide us a link from which we can access for free the governmental source where the document is available, the notarisation requirement is no longer needed.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?