How do I avoid account fraud?
Please don’t provide your login credentials nor mobile app passcode to anyone, at any time. If you notice any kind of strange behavior within your account or any unrecognized transfers, please get in touch with our Business Support team right away.
Please be aware that we seldom communicate with our users through sms. Typically, if we need to discuss your account with you, we will do so by email or support chat. If you do receive any messages that seem suspicious, please do not send them any information or follow any links. Instead, please contact our Revolut Business Support team.
Protect yourself from fraudulent schemes.
If you suspect your account has been compromised, please change your password and contact the Business Support team.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?