What if I want Revolut to erase all my data?
As a regulated financial institution we are under regulatory obligations to keep your data for a minimum of 8 years for anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism purposes. These retention requirements supersede any right to erasure requests under applicable data protection laws (such as GDPR). We cannot therefore erase your data in relation to your Revolut Account until after this time period, however we can assure you that your data will be held safely and securely whilst under our supervision.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?