Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the web app?
Transactions displayed in the 'Accounts' section show the time when the transaction happened, whereas transactions on your monthly statements show the time when they were completed. This is because it can take a few days for merchants to accept your payment, which means some transactions you make towards the end of the month could appear on your next monthly statement.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?