How can I create my own payment gateway implementation?
If you want to accept payments on a website that does not have a dedicated plugin available, or you simply want to create a bespoke experience, you can create your own implementation of our payment gateway.
To do so, we have in-depth guides explaining how to use the Merchant API and our Revolut Checkout widget to build a custom payment experience for your customers.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?