Gambling can be a lot of fun. But, it's best to set a limit for the time and amount of money you spend on gambling. Usually, that should be enough to keep your gambling under control. Sometimes, additional measures should be taken. To help you, your friend, or a colleague overcome gambling addiction, you can set up spending limits on Revolut Business cards.
If you spot any of the signs listed below, either for yourself or any person you know – you should consider getting professional help.
The signs to look out for are:
- Spending more money and time that you can afford
- Having issues with managing or stopping your gambling within set limits
- Arguing with friends or family about gambling
- Not wanting to do the things that used to be fun, like hobbies, spending time with friends or family
- Constantly thinking about gambling
- Hiding gambling or lying about it to others
- Trying to gamble your way out of financial problems
- Gambling until there is no money left
- Missing payments on utilities, selling goods, borrowing money to afford gambling
- Needing to spend more and more money and time to get the same thrill from gambling
- Postponing or neglecting all the personal or professional activities because of gambling
- Anxiety, worry, guilt, depression