Yes, although currently, this PayPal feature is only available for Revolut Business accounts in the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
To add your Revolut Business card:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Cards section
- Click on Link a New Card
- Fill in your card details
Paypal will send a confirmation code via a small deduction on your card. If the card authorisation keeps failing and there's no transaction from PayPal on your Revolut Business account, it's because we can't obtain more details from the Revolut Business side – please check with PayPal customer support for help.
- The billing address on the card must be same as the address entered on PayPal (more about billing address here)
- The card must have some value (in order for PayPal to make a small deduction for authorisation)
- The card must be activated for online purchases