Here’s how to transfer money to external bank accounts or other Revolut accounts:
- Go to Payments’ or Home
- Click Send
- Choose the recipient (‘counterparty’) from the list*, or click the +New button to add a new one
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transfer
Please always double-check the account details of the recipient you’re sending money to. Once your transfer is complete, it can’t be cancelled.
Only members with verified identity can complete transfers. Depending on your account permissions, you might need to get the transfer approved by someone who has admin access (in which case, just contact your team) – or to verify them using a SMS verification code (if you're not receiving the code, see here).
*If you can’t change the currency, you’ll need to edit your recipient’s details – these settings include currency settings too. You may need to remove the counterparty and add it again with new account details.
- The currencies we have on Revolut Business and the countries you can send money to
- All about making a bulk transfer (CSV upload)
- Our transfer fees
- Exchanging currencies and FX fees
- Our FAQ page on transfers
For any other questions, just reach out to our lovely support team any time.