Transfers to and from other Revolut accounts (business or personal) are instant and excluded from transfer fees.
The time it takes for your transfer to reach the beneficiary account depends on the currency you're sending and the country you're transfering the money to. These times can differ greatly, but we're able to provide estimates for the most common cases.
Local GBP transfers to a UK bank:
- If the recipient bank supports Faster Payments it can take at most 2 hours
- CHAPS (the Clearing House Automated Payment System) can take up to 1 day
- If the bank only supports BACS (the Bankers' Automated Clearing System), it can take up to 3 days.
For EUR transfers to a bank account based in the SEPA (the Single Euro Payments Area):
- Up to 2 working days;
- If the recipient's bank supports the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme, the transfer should be almost instant
As for Indian Rupee (INR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and Philippine Peso (PHP), these transfers may take up to 1 day to be processed.
For all other cases not mentioned above, you'll have to use your international account details for the respective currency account, and the transfer might take up to 5 working days. Please note, there may be exceptions in which a bank transfer can take slightly longer than usual to reach your recipient.
Please keep in mind that:
- Some banks don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays. Transfers are processed during working days only
- We can't accept transfers with incorrect recipient details, like account number typos
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays
The timeframe starts from the moment we actually sent the transfer out, not from the moment you submitted the transfer request.
If your transfer is pending for longer than expected, kindly reach our support team here.