Transfers to and from other Revolut accounts (business or personal) are instant and excluded from transfer fees.
- Local transfer – 0.2 €
- International transfer – 5 €
- You may also be charged for exchanging currencies
- Inbound local and international transfers in GBP, USD, EUR and CHF won't be counted towards your plan allowance.
- Outbound GBP Faster Payments in UK and SEPA EUR transfers are free.
- Transfers to Ukraine: we won't charge you any transfer fee or currency exchange fees when sending money to Ukraine, and these transfers won't be counted towards your plan allowances.
Intermediary and beneficiary fees
If you're within your plan allowance, Revolut Business doesn't charge you additional fees for transferring money, however we can’t prevent a beneficiary or intermediary bank from applying a fee as the money is moved or received. A bank sending funds to you could also charge a fee. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. Therefore, the amount received might be less than the amount sent. We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies: 35 AUD, 20 CAD, 50 AED, 16-32 EUR, 7500 JPY, 35 NZD, 20-40 USD.
However, when you send an eligible international payment with us, you can ensure the recipient receives the full payment/transfer amount by using our Guaranteed SWIFT (OUR) Transfer feature. This allows you to choose to pay the full fee yourself. Find more details on our fees page.