Why am I being matched with another account?
This happens when you are trying to submit an application for a new account and our system recognises your phone number in our database if, for example, you have applied for an account in the past or if you already have an existing one.
If you already have an active one, to resolve this issue, you can link the accounts during the application process. If you have a former application that you never finished though, please use a different phone number.
Nonetheless, if you didn't follow the above mentioned steps, you’ll create what we call a “limbo” profile, an empty application that’s blocking the use of the personal information you’ve submitted. This could also be caused by a partial profile submitted in error, or abandoned, which may need to be terminated in the system, to avoid conflicting accounts. In this case, please contact our Revolut Business Support team.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?
- What types of accounts do we offer?
- Most frequent ineligibility reasons
- Information required for Onboarding
- Requirements for directors and beneficial owners
- Why didn't you accept my sales invoice?
- What if I don't have a website?
- Why didn't you accept my bank statement as an operating address confirmation?
- Online presence as a proof of nature of business
- I have a start up. How can I prove the nature of my business if I didn't start trading yet?
- Proof of Directors structure
- I live with someone else, I don't have my own documents for the address
- Proof of authority to open and manage the account
- Proof of Shareholders structure
- Proof of Nature of Business
- Proof of Operating Address
- What if I have a virtual address?
- What if I do not have the documents you need for my business?
- How can I resend an invitation or invite my shareholders or directors?
- Identity verification
- Card delivery as a proof of operating address
- Incorporation details