How do I cancel a booking?
Property Cancellation policies
A property's cancellation policy will dictate what happens if you cancel your booking. You can view the property's cancellation policy when you choose a room, prior to booking it. After the booking is confirmed, you can access this information from Revolut Stays > My Bookings.
Refunds, additional payments and cashback
If you cancel a refundable or partially refundable booking, you will receive your refund in line with the property's cancellation policies and Revolut will take back any instant cashback that was paid to you. You will be able to keep your cashback if you cancel a non-refundable booking, however, you will not receive a refund.
How to cancel a booking
Navigate to Revolut Stays > My Bookings, tapping manage your booking and then cancellation options. You will be shown and asked to confirm the refund amount, any cancellation fees (if applicable) and cashback recoup (if applicable) prior to the cancellation being processed.
For more information, please see our Stays Terms and Conditions.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?