Do I have an individual cryptocurrency wallet?
We aren't issuing individual wallets at the moment. Once purchased, your cryptocurrencies are securely stored in a 'pooled' virtual currency account, which combines both 'hot' and 'cold' wallets. This is a repository of virtual currency private keys. We maintain our own internal ledger, which records your exposure that is reflected in the cryptocurrency account in your Revolut app.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?