A Direct Debit was taken from my account that I want to dispute. What are my options?
The process for dispute differs depending on whether it was a GBP or EUR direct debit.
For EUR, if you wish to dispute a transaction, you have the right to request an immediate refund within 8 weeks from the date your account was debited. If the mandate relating to the Direct Debit was not authorised by you, you can request a refund up to 13 months after the date your account was debited. You can do this by contacting our business support team.
For GBP, please reach out to our business support and explain to them what happened. If your account was incorrectly debited, you may be eligible to receive a refund under the guarantee of the UK Direct Debit scheme.
In either case, let us know as soon as possible.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?