Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
All transfers and payments are conducted out of your Revolut Payments UAB e-money account. To fund these transactions, there will be a transaction between Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB. This looks like money leaving your demand deposit account and crediting your e-money account. There will be a “money-out transaction” on your Revolut Bank UAB statement and a “money-in transaction” on your Revolut Payments UAB statement.
We aim to keep as much balance as possible in your demand deposit account, so there will be transfers into your Revolut account that generate another set of transactions to transfer over to the demand deposit account.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Why does Revolut collect tax information?
- What is FATCA/CRS?
- Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
- Do I need to declare all of my Tax Residencies?
- Will Revolut continue to hold and share my tax information with local authorities after I terminate my Revolut account?
- Why is my country not visible on the list of tax residencies?
- What will happen if I don't provide tax information?
- How can I provide tax information?