What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
Revolut helps you set up and manage all your scheduled payments and upcoming bills. When you set a budget, the app takes into consideration these payments and will show you how much you can spend according to the remaining sum on your budget. We call this amount your 'Safe to Spend'.
Your ‘Safe to Spend’ is your current amount left of budget, minus any upcoming scheduled payments. This helps you know how much you can spend for the rest of your cycle, without worrying about spending money you need for your bills and other committed spending.
Changing your budget or your scheduled payments will automatically change your money 'Safe to Spend'.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?