Will my Statement of Fees change?
Each Statement of Fees PDF generated in your app will be a permanent copy for you to keep - we won’t be able to edit it, or make any changes to it, once it’s in your app. You will be able to download your PDF at any time through the app now and in the future for as long as you hold an account with us.
If we need to correct your Statement of Fees or feel something could be clearer, we’ll send you another email to let you know that we’ve generated a new Statement of Fees applying to the same period of time as the previous Statement of Fees and we’ll explain what it is that has changed. If this happens, you’ll be able to still download the previous Statement of Fees through the app at any time as well as the updated version.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?