Will I be charged for FX fees for using a Merchant Account?
When it comes to foreign exchange (FX) fees, the same free allowances and fees of your Business Accounts apply. For instance, if you’re on our Scale plan and you reach a total of £50k for all FX transactions (including Merchant Account payments), you will then be charged a 0.4% mark-up on FX rates.
Businesses on our Enterprise plan can enjoy unlimited FX at the real rates, with no markup.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?