Issue virtual cards to make online payments and manage subscriptions easily and securely. Track spending easily in your web app or mobile app if you are a cardholder. There is no one-off or monthly charge.
As a business, there are two types of virtual cards that you can order—a personal or subscriptions. For more about Subscription cards, click here.
During the ordering process, you have the option to add/select an individual team member as the cardholder. If you select an individual team member, the admin can manage the card on the web as usual, but only the cardholder/individual will have access to the card's credentials.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the Xero integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?