Are there any card deposit limits?
For newly added cards (including replacement cards received from your bank), you will have a temporary limit that allows you to add a certain amount of money per 24 hours.
Our automated security system is responsible for setting these limits, taking into consideration multiple factors, to ensure your account is secure. However, daily limits refresh every 24 hours and limits can be increased when you use the app and build your financial history with us.
If you wish to add more than your daily limit, you can add money via other methods available in your country.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents