Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
Spending in store or online is generally at no cost with Revolut. However, in order to cover our costs and build a sustainable business, we apply a fair usage limit for certain services.
For example, currency exchange transactions are not charged a fee up to kn 7,500 per month with a small 0.5% markup thereafter for Standard and Plus users.
You can check your remaining allowance at any time in the 'Profile' section of the Revolut app.
Upgrade to Revolut Premium for an increased foreign exchange allowance or Revolut Metal for unlimited foreign exchange allowance.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Why did the merchant charge a fee for my card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- I would like a refund for something I bought
- Refund is not showing up in my statement
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment