How do I withdraw cash?
You can withdraw cash from any cash machine in your home country or overseas that supports Visa or Mastercard, but please look out for any fees that are applied by some ATM operators.
Sometimes when you use an ATM, you will be asked to choose between a 'credit', 'checking' or 'savings' account. You should always choose either a 'checking' or 'savings' account.
If the ATM asks whether you would like to complete the transaction 'with conversion' or 'without conversion', you should always choose 'without conversion'. As a rule of thumb, you should always opt to be charged in the local currency of the country you’re in! If you’re in Thailand choose Thai Baht, in Spain, Euros or in the United States, US Dollars. If you choose 'with conversion', the ATM provider can apply their own exchange rate, which is not the interbank rate.
Please be aware that in some cases when you withdraw funds from a Travelex ATM, Travelex will convert your money using their own exchange rate (even if you opt to be charged in the local currency). This is unlikely to be the interbank rate, so we would advise waiting until you find another ATM to withdraw money, if possible, so you benefit from our exchange rates.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card