Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
Revolut may sometimes ask you either to explain the nature of your business activity or to provide supporting documentation. We understand that these requests can be time-consuming, but it is a mandatory requirement for Revolut, to ensure we have up-to-date information about your business for security purposes.
As soon as you receive an information request from Revolut, please take the following steps:
- Go to the Revolut Business Requests page
- Go through each section to confirm the information
Please provide the requested information as soon as possible – if we don’t receive the necessary information within 21 days of the request, your account may be partially restricted.
Our team will review provided information as soon as we receive it.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?