Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

Why do I need to provide a TIN to open a Savings Account?

Before opening a Savings Account with Revolut, it's essential for you to provide your Tax Identification Number (TIN), Adóazonosító Jel (AAJ), or an equivalent identifier. Revolut is obligated to report your identification details, including your TIN, to Lithuanian Authorities for local annual tax reporting purposes. To understand how we handle and safeguard your personal data, check our Privacy Policy.