How will Brexit impact the security of my account?
Your funds are still being safeguarded in a tier-one bank. It’s fully secure and subject to the same protections as it was before your account was migrated.
Your money will be safeguarded according to similar rules in the UK. The money will be held in different Tier 1 banks, as we need to ensure these banks are in the EEA.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?