How will I find out about the IBAN change?
We want to make sure this process goes as easy as possible for you. You will receive an email informing you about the IBAN change as soon as it is made. You will also be able to see the new details in your account information screen. In the app, go to the info icon “i” for your account and then tap through to the Account information screen where you will see your new IBAN.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?