What kind of information or documents I may be asked for?
In certain aspects, regulations in Lithuania are different from the UK and may require us to additionally verify some information about you, your business or persons related to your business. This may include your incorporation details, ownership and control structure, and authorisations of your business user to represent the business.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?