Any other security tips?
We strongly suggest you use caution when giving out your business account details, especially your Revolut card number, private address, or telephone number. You should also be cautious of anyone, including your co-workers, who ask for your Revolut Business login details.
Pick a strong password and change your password regularly. Preferably, your password should be different from any other passwords you use online.
Make sure the email account you sign up with is secure. Anyone who can read your emails can probably also access your Revolut Business account.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?