Can I use the same API key for multiple websites?
You should only use your API key for the website that you provided during your onboarding process – this is monitored for every transaction. Repeated transactions from different websites could lead to the deactivation of your account.
If you need to accept payments through more than one website please create a Revolut Business Account for each one.
If you need to change the website that is associated with your Merchant Account, reach out to our support agents.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?