How do I use Revolut Pay?
Revolut Pay will automatically appear as a new payment method on your hosted payment pages when the steps highlighted in the guide below are completed. This means every time you create a payment request and share it with your customers, they will be able to use the Revolut Pay method, provided that they have a Revolut Personal account.
If you would like to offer Revolut Pay on your website, follow this guide to find the details of the integration process.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?