Why do we need Apostille?
The apostille will only be required if you use the power of attorney as the way to proof your right to set-up and manage the account on your company's name in the event you are not a director or beneficial owner of your company.
We are asking for this to meet Lithuanian requirements. We appreciate that this may be inconvenient and will only ask for this where a given business can’t get all directors/shareholders to self submit their identity documents.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?