My phone has been lost or stolen
Your Revolut card will still function even without your smartphone. You will still be able to make card payments, withdraw cash, and even top up your account via bank transfer.
However, we recommend that you download the Revolut app on your new smartphone and contact a support agent. They will be able to help you blocking your card and transferring the account to the new phone. You will also need the app to be able to authorize some online card payments.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?