Why are my expenses not syncing to Xero?
Approved expenses will be automatically synced to Xero. But if the expense data is not syncing to Xero, check the following:
1. Revolut Business is linked to your Xero account
2. Bank feeds sync is enabled
3. The bank accounts from which you make card or bank payments are synced
4. Expense sync is enabled
5. Expenses have been approved
If the expense data is still not syncing,
- Go to Expenses -> Reviewed tab on the web app
- Click on Export
- Click on Export to Xero (to manually restart the sync of any unsynced expenses)
Note: only expenses that were made after the Xero expenses sync was enabled will be synced to Xero.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?