Why did I receive notifications about expenses that are missing info?
When you spend on your Revolut Business card or make a bank transfer, your company adminstrator requires you to provide some details about the expense (such as a receipt, category, description or labels).
You'll receive the notifications to remind you that some of your expenses have incomplete information! Simply complete the details and submit the expenses:
- Go to the Incomplete tab on your mobile app
- Tap on the expense that is missing info
- Attach a receipt and complete the details
- Submit the expense!
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?