Editing my personal profile
Once you have provided us with your personal information, like date of birth, email address, home address, nationality and, in consonance with your country, your personal code and a document to verify your identity, you won’t be able to change those details unless requested on the support chat.
You are, however, able to change your phone number as soon as your account becomes active. You can also raise a request to change your home address or email address.
If you need to change any of your other personal details, please contact our Business Support team via chat. Please be sure to have the document you provided initially for identity verification during the onboarding process on hand.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?