How can I access funds from my Merchant Account?
24 hours after your order is paid, your funds will appear in your 'Merchant' section. You can move your funds from your Merchant Account into your Business account at no cost by using the “Withdraw” button.
You can also enable “Auto-withdrawals” to automatically receive your funds into one of your business accounts at the end of each day.
To enable the “Auto-withdrawals” function:
- Go to your Merchant account
- Tap on your Merchant account balance and select the currency account you want to enable "Auto-withdrawals" for
- Open the Details by clicking the 3 dots, then enable the "Auto-withdrawals" by switching the toggle on
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?