What can I do to avoid chargebacks?
Avoiding chargebacks is often a matter of knowing who your customers are and communicating well with them.
- Make sure the description of goods and services provided and your terms and conditions are clear.
- After a sale has been made, ensure that your communication is clear and answer your customer’s requests promptly.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?