How can I add money using my linked bank account?
To add money to Revolut, simply tap the 'Add money' button on your home screen. Find the different ways to add money and choose the option called 'Directly from your bank'.
If you've already linked an external bank account, it will appear at the top of this list so you'll be able to select that as well.
Once you've chosen Open Banking and added the desired amount, we'll send you over to your bank's app or website to approve this transaction for your security. Simply approve it from there and we’ll do the rest.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents