What countries are in 'Europe'?
Europe includes the following contries/ regions:
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canaries, Channel Islands, Corsica, Crete, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Formetera, France, Fuerteventura, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Gomera, Gran Canaria, Greece, Guernsey, Hierro, Holy See (Vatican City), Hungary, Ibiza, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, La Palma, Lanzarote, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Majorca, Malta, Menorca, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, North Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Sardinia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tenerife, UK, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Paying per day
- What if the app is telling me I'm not covered when I think I should be?
- What if the app is telling me I'm covered when I think I should not be?
- What if my phone is broken, lost, or stolen while on holiday?
- What if I don't manage to connect to the internet within 24 hours of starting my trip?
- What if I have insufficient funds in my account while on a trip?
- When does my Pay-per-Day travel insurance cover start?
- How does Pay-per-Day travel insurance work?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I forget to take my phone with me?
- Am I covered by Pay-per-Day travel insurance if I disable location services on my phone?
- Why are there different prices for different regions for Pay-per-Day travel insurance?
- What countries are in 'Europe'?
- What countries in 'Rest of world'?