How can we help?
Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
You can receive transfers from your employer, family, and friends directly into your Revolut account in AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR.
You can find your transfer details by going to your 'Home' tab and choosing your currency account. Select '...' to see more and click on 'Details'.
Your friends and family can also open their own Revolut accounts and transfer funds to you free and instantly via the Revolut app.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?