How can we help?
When will the money reach my Revolut account?
Your Revolut account balance will be updated once a transfer has reached your account.
You can use the below time frames to estimate when a transfer should reach you:
If you transfer JPY from a Japanese bank, the transfer should take up to 1 working day. This may vary depending on your financial institution and cut-off times. Transfer made before 3:00 PM JST should arrive on the same business day. Transfers made after 3:00 PM JST should arrive on the next business day. Transfers made on weekends and on Japanese holidays will arrive on the next business day.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?