How can we help?
Where can I find my local account details?
Head to the Home screen > Accounts tab > select Japanese Yen > tap on the Japan flag to see your JPY account details (make sure you’re looking at the ‘Local’ tab). Your local JPY Account details consist of an Account Number, a Bank Code and Name, Branch Code and Name and a beneficiary name.
The beneficiary name is always REVOLUT. Please ensure to enter this value as beneficiary name when you are making the transfer. Please ensure all other details such as Bank and Branch Name or Code match exactly when making a transfer.
Make sure you have the latest version of the Revolut app.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?