How can we help?
What cards and currencies are supported?
You can add money to your Revolut account with a card in JPY. You should add money in the currency that your card is held in. If your card is not in JPY, your bank might charge a conversion fee.
We currently support Mastercard® and Visa® cards. Unfortunately American Express is not supported.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?